Restaurant Bar and Cafe Reviews

Restaurant Bar and Cafe Reviews
Restaurant Bar and Cafe Reviews

Friday 4 April 2014

Piero’s Restaurant and Music Bar, Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura (2013)...


We’d seen this bar (or set of bars) several times so decided to pop in for a snack lunch on the last day of our holiday. Wimbledon was being shown on various tv screens and although neither of us are sporty types we agreed we’d quite like to watch some of it.


We both had sparkling mineral water @ 1.50 euros each and I had a cheese and onion baguette (it wasn’t on the menu but they were happy to make it for me) @ 3.50euros while my partner chose the cheeseburger and chips @ 4.50 euros. My baguette had processed cheese and red onion, and was quite nice. My partner enjoyed his meal and then ordered 2 ice cream scoops @ 3 euros.

For a total of 14 euros it was a very reasonable price to pay for some tasty lunchtime snacks in a chilled out atmosphere.




No comments:

Post a Comment