Restaurant Bar and Cafe Reviews

Restaurant Bar and Cafe Reviews
Restaurant Bar and Cafe Reviews

Friday 4 April 2014

El Faro, Mogan, Gran Canaria (2012)…


This restaurant has spectacular views over the harbour and the ocean.

We started off with a coffee and a mineral water, then we ordered food and 2 more mineral waters.

I had a goats cheese salad (without eggs) and my partner had the tuna with chips and side salad.

My salad was lovely and fresh, with lots of water cress, grated carrot, sweetcorn, Canarian potatoes, tomato, lettuce, goats cheese, cucumber and olives. My partner also enjoyed his meal, and at just over 25 euros it was good value.

We sat upstairs, (outside), so had to go downstairs to use the toilets. Not the best loos I’ve ever used but not the worst either considering just how many people use them in any one day.

I’d be happy to recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Mogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment